1. The SDQHA show approval form must be filed with the SDQHA Secretary at least 60 days prior to the show date.
2. The intent of the Board is to not approve two state shows on the same date.
3. All shows must publish a show bill in the SDQHA Official Publication at least 30 days prior to the date of the show.
4. Shows seeking SDQHA approval will pay $85 to SDQHA. The SDQHA will publish the show’s bill in the Official SDQHA Publication prior to the show. Individual and special events will pay $50 to SDQHA for SDQHA event approval.
5. The show secretary shall request and pay for the Official AQHA results to be sent to the SDQHA Point Secretary.
6. It shall be the responsibility of the show management to notify the SDQHA Point Secretary of any changes in show results made by AQHA as soon as the show management receives notification from AQHA.